LOST AND FOUND....search my site.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Backyard pics and PBI facts.

MY BACKYARD.......
I love my view as much as I love my job!
The reason? My view and my job are different every single day. I never know what to expect and that keeps me very interested....which is a hard job. I have the attention span of a monkey in a hat, talking on a banana phone.

I took the picture below yesterday during one of our common afternoon storms. Check out the rainbow.......it's super faint. Also, check out Palm Beach Island!
Another pic from yesterday.....a storm was rolling through!
Close up of the backyard with Lauren
I love when 5 shades of blue make up the intercoastal. Oh, and another one of our afternoon storms skimming Palm Beach Island.
PBI was established by Henry Flagler who was also the founder of standard oil. Palm Beach Island is a barrier island, it's 16 miles long, and has had some crazy residents.
Residents (past and present) include:
Donald Trump, Jimmy Buffett, Kennedy family, Rush Limbaugh, Horace Dodge (Dodge automotive family), Rod Stewart, Vera Wang, and sooo many freaking more! Funny ones too..like the creator of Slim Fast. haha. Not sure why that's funny to me?
OMG...it gets foggy out there too!
At night the water is not much of a view.....but the city rocks!
WEST PALM BEACH

No comments:

Post a Comment