LOST AND FOUND....search my site.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gifts for the bachelorette party

GIFTS FOR THE GIRLS
Look at the cute beachy themed gift I gave the girls at the bachelorette party. I love, love, love, coral and think it's an amazing natural art form. That's why I incorporated coral into my wedding and fell in love with the sugar/creamer set below. Lauren usually loves everything I love, which makes it super easy to buy her gifts. I'm sure she loves that quality in me.
When I picked Lauren up at the PBI airport I had cute little pink flowers for her. When we got home she saw the tropical flowers and roses I ordered her too. Plus all the chips, cokes, and her favorite....PETIT FOURS. Those are the small bite sized cakes...usually found at classy joints, like my condo! haha. No, really, I had to explain what petit fours were to every guy I mentioned them in front of. THEY HAVE NO CLUE!!!



3 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure it is "petits fours." In french, it literally means "small ovens." Just sprinklin' a little knowledge on ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops....I can only eat...not spell.

    ReplyDelete