LOST AND FOUND....search my site.

Friday, April 10, 2009

3 Favorites

FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCT:
OLEO RELAX
I have to have this hair product every time I step out of the shower. There are a couple of similar looking products by kerastase...so don't get tricked. This particular one is kerastase, oleo relax. It makes my hair super soft and manageable . I have long, thick, & wavy hair and I always seem to go back to this golden bottle.FAVORITE VIDEO GAME:
GUITAR HERO
It's pretty rad and I think it's my new school fav.

Halo is my old new school fav.
Really old school faves include, but are not limited too:
All Mario Bros games ,Wizards and Warriors, Adventure Island, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Tetris, The Simpsons, & Disney's Aladdin.
FAVORITE MEMORY TODAY:
TGIF
It's Friday night and all this video game chatter makes me think of my Friday night ritual growing up. My mom would take my sister and me to rent some movies and video games. My sister Lauren always wanted to rent "Drop Dead Fred" and I would agree if I could choose the 2 video games. We would race to our playroom and play video games until the most anticipated hour of the evening rolled around. TGI freaking F! Full House, Family Matters, Step By Step, Mr. Belvedere, Dinosaurs, Perfect Strangers, Boy Meets World, Sabrina the Teenage Witch. All of those shows made a run on ABC starting in 1988-2000. I owe a lot to TGIF.....2 hours of entertainment every Friday night. If nothing else, you could count on that!

"DROP DEAD FRED" TRAILER (1991)

No comments:

Post a Comment