LOST AND FOUND....search my site.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

PIZZA LUNA
The joint is located on Clematis St. in West Palm Beach. I'm a huge fan of their tasty pizza around 1 AM or on lazy Sunday afternoons. The aroma of spices, glistening pepperoni, warm red sauce, hot melted cheese, garlic, and parm pour onto the street. It's a buy it by the slice kinda place and I love that since I can't ever decide what type of pie I'm craving. I'm a traditional pepperoni/cheese lover but I can get down with Hawaiian. I like that dang tropical pineapple! In my older years I have been liking pizza with vegetables on it....yeah, real veggies!
This is the dough rising in the afternoon at PIZZA LUNA.
I'm chilling with an amazing slice that's as big as my head. Notice I took a bite before I could pose....I'm a fatty like that!

1 comment:

  1. YOU JUST PISSED ME OFF. IM EATING HEALTHY, CRAVING PIZZA AND THEN I GO LOOK AT YOUR BLOG ABOUT DELICIOUS HEAVEN SENT GOODNESS. BITCH!

    ReplyDelete