LOST AND FOUND....search my site.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Watch yourself

I WANT A YELLOW OR GREEN ONE...OR MAYBE A WHITE ONE.
I was watch shopping for my friend's (Loper) birthday when I found these in Nordstroms. It was like a colorful carnival in the jewelry case.....I wanted to take them all home with me. They come in six stellar colors and only cost $60 bucks. I was on a Birthday present mission and had to slap myself just to walk away from the counter. I know they are colorful like candy but I'm thinking equally addictive too. I just need motivation to walk back into the mall for something else I really don't need.....just want badly.
Get the watch here.... www.nordstroms.com
UPDATE: I found more options than the colors above when I was looking around online.

No comments:

Post a Comment