LOST AND FOUND....search my site.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

LEGO SUNGLASSES

Yeah, it's true......they made actual LEGO sunglasses.
Lynx Optique (a French optical firm) and LEGO teamed up to create some really crazy looking sunglasses. I personally LOVE LEGOS and remember building all sorts of creative objects that would stay intact for....... like, a day. My mom would make us destroy all of our boldly stacked creations and return them to their infamous red bucket.


JUNK-DRIVE's.......that's what I call them!
Look at this Lego USB Flash drive with 2GB or 4GB. It retails for $25-$35 bucks and comes in 3 different colors.
I think this is a better alternative for me because I can use it everyday at work. I'm constantly saving audio files and my last junk-drive is in shambles. It was a real eraser and it was really cool at first...but, erasers crumble away.

No comments:

Post a Comment