LOST AND FOUND....search my site.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wedding gift idea

I attended my best friend's wedding this weekend and it was awesome...I can't wait to blog about the details.
I was debating for months what to get that special duo in my life, but I think I came up with a pretty good gift. I didn't want to get the couple anything normal...A.K.A. what they wanted. I wanted them to be surprised and get something fun to play with. The bride is my best friend, Lauren and I know she likes grown-up toys. So I found a pretty cool waterproof camera/camcorder that they could take on their honeymoon.

They also love to travel so I thought cool Passport covers were in order....with a traveler's check of course. Dub likes natural mellow colors and Lauren loves bright exciting colors.....thank goodness I found something for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment