LOST AND FOUND....search my site.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I met my GWENY!!


No Doubt played West Palm Beach July 3rd and I was lucky enough to meet them. It was such a cool show and I never thought I would get the chance to see them preform. I have been a huge fan since I bought my little sister the "Tragic Kingdom" cassette tape for her birthday. Lauren and I loved and identified with their hit song, "I'm Just a girl" for obvious reasons. My dad is a huge fan too.... it's a family affair.

"HELLA GOOD"


I did manage to get in trouble at the No Doubt concert....shocking I know. I was instructed not to take any pictures of Gwen and the boys. Of course I could not contain myself and the minute I saw her my paparazzi skills kicked in. I took one picture before being reprimanded by her wranglers. The over sized dude said the band would get mad at him because he didn't warn me. So the minute I got to talk to them I told Gwen that the over sized dude did tell me but I couldn't resist. She was cool and we started talking about her L.A.M.B. clothing line and she told me she had the same sunglasses as me. Right on Gweny!!!
She made two outfit changes during the show and I was very happy Gwen opened wearing her tomboy attire. She wore her infamous wife beater, lime green bra, and of course a pair of pants 3 sizes too big for her.
Below is the second outfit and I'm in love with it!! It reminds me of her L.A.M.B. clothing line which I adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment