LOST AND FOUND....search my site.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hosting my BFF's Bachelorette Party

LAUREN FRANCES THOMSEN
She is getting married in June...aww, shes a June Bride! She loves the beach as much as I do and since I live here it's perfect for her party. I'm pretty excited and I'm having a great time getting everything ready for their arrival. Lauren, Ashley Burns, & Ashley Compton are coming in town on Thursday. Yes, I'm going to work on Friday so I'm probably not going to be that entertaining if you tune into the Buzz.

Ashley Burns, Me, and Lauren on New Years Eve 2009 Ashley Compton at dinner with Lauren and Will.
Another pic of Lauren and I when she was visiting me in Columbus, Ohio.

3 comments:

  1. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
    strippers in NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is promotion deals ads for you to handy examine prior writing. It will be easier to write down better site like that. strippers in Key West

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks strippers in Miami

    ReplyDelete