LOST AND FOUND....search my site.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cokes in my fridge

A SOUTHERN CLASSIC
My favorite drink in the whole world is Coca-Cola Classic! I'm lucky I found a friend who shares the same love of the dark mysterious highly addictive carbonated beverage. I love when you pop the cap, expose the dark liquid, and the smokey mist lingers until you take that first sip. I might have a COKE problem.....ha.

My fridge is full of these delightful bottles because the friend I mentioned above is coming in town this week. It would be a shame if I didn't greet my guests with their number one request.

Coca-Cola produces almost 400 brands in more than 200 countries.

An Atlanta pharmacist, John Styth Pemberton, invented COKE in 1886.

The Coke logo is the most recognized trademark in the world. It's recognized by 94% of the worlds population.

1 comment: