LOST AND FOUND....search my site.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

RAINBOW BRIGHT is back......and I have proof.

RAINBOW BRIGHT
I was in target yesterday with my 4 year-old and she spotted something super cool...RAINBOW BRIGHT. Kaylee had no idea what she had discovered she just thought the doll was pretty and colorful. I had to buy it since she was so interested...ok, I really wanted it. Kaylee has never even seen the cartoon, but I can't wait for her to get into the story.

Rainbow Bright was introduced in 1984 and by 1986 she had her own cartoon.

(api.ning.com)
Rainbow Bright brought color back into the world where color was lost. She also had 2 companions, a horse called Starlite and a sprite called Twink. Plus she had 7 other friends called, Color Kids who represented each color of the rainbow. Each Color Kid had their own Sprite too. It sounds confusing but I promise it's not! By the way...SPRITES are my favorite and their adorable.
LOOK AT THE CUTE COLOR KIDS BELOW...awww

(wikipedia.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment