LOST AND FOUND....search my site.

Monday, February 1, 2010

I JUMPED AGAIN....SKYDIVING RULES

LOPER SMITTY AND RANDI AT SKYDIVE ADVENTURES

Me before the jump getting super nervous.


It's crazy looking out of the plane at 16,000 feet and knowing you're about to fall. I always change my mind at the last minute...my brain kicks in and freaks out. Both times I was jumping tandem so I had no choice but to jump when my instructor did..haha. We fell for 2 miles before our shoot opened and it was AMAZING!! During our first mile of free falling we did tons of flips because my 1st jump was mild since it was my first time. I wanted a crazy ride this time and damn did I get one.
Loper's cousin/my friend Sean...we have jumped together twice!!


BELOW ARE SOME PICS OF THE FIRST TIME I JUMPED IN 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment