LOST AND FOUND....search my site.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

"JERSEY SHORE" SEASON 2......

BITCHES!!!!!(THE CAST)
My future husband and I are obsessed with MTV's latest ratings success, the "Jersey Shore." I have already proved to him why we must watch "The Hills" and now MTV has something that trumps Audrina, Heidi, and Kristen!

The Guidos and Guidette's attracted 3.6 Million viewers and placed first among 12-34 year-olds. More people are tuning in every week...it's up 9% this week from previous record breaking ratings.

I have read so many websites and blogs saying the "Jersey Shore" SEASON 2 IS ON!! All signs point to YES, but, I'm still waiting for MTV to confirm it. Tonight is the season finale @ 10 P.M. on MTV.

(THE JERSEY SHORE PIER)
I just found an article breaking down what each cast member makes per appearance at a night club. The cast as a whole makes $30,000 per appearance. Some members making more than others.....Mike "The Situation", Pauly D, and Snooki get $7,500 per appearance. Ronnie and Sammie go together as a package deal for $3,000 and Vinny gets $3,500.

No comments:

Post a Comment