LOST AND FOUND....search my site.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wedding Colors...SUPER SUMMER

We picked pool blue and buttery yellow with a hint of lime. I think those colors scream summer and look great together. Lemon yellow is just too intense and looks neon on bridesmaid dresses. I hate that every yellow I see is a different shade...AGGHHHH!!
(HOUSE OF BLUES @ PLEASURE ISLAND)
We are still deciding on a rehearsal dinner place...we thought we had a location but they don't except reservations. WHAT??? How can you offer wedding receptions and rehearsal dinners and not take reservations? Now we are looking at the place where Kenny Chesney filmed his music videos. It's on the water but we have to get it catered, hopefully from one of my favorite seafood places.
(You can see the famous Jupiter Lighthouse across the intercoastal.)
My mom wants a photo booth that will print out as many pictures as our guests want in color. It can have Jeremy and Randi and/or just the date. I'm still thinking about that. I hate when people put their names on stuff that I'm supposed to keep. Like koozies and picture frames with other peoples names...don't like. Candy and flower seeds with names I understand....because you will eventually dispose of them.

(HOSTING @ FINZ IN DELRAY)

(RACHELS STEAK HOUSE in WPB)

No comments:

Post a Comment