LOST AND FOUND....search my site.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

My new favorite hobby......

SNORKELING......
Swimming with hundreds of tropical fish while they dart all around your body is an amazing feeling.
I have seen so many cool underwater sights! I was snorkeling near Peanut Island when I saw a huge dark mass coming towards me. My natural reaction...SHARK!!! It turned out to be one of the biggest/sweetest manatee's I've ever seen.

I learned how to pet a jellyfish while it was swimming by my face. I actually touched a few and never got stung. Then I was picking up hermit crabs and starfish and playing with them underwater too.

I'm so into snorkeling that I purchased a $100 dollar mask and a $40 dollar snorkel tube. I always borrowed or rented equipment when I went under the sea.....but swapping spit with everyone who rented them was FREAKING SICK!!

BEST SNORKELING SPOTS IN SOUTH FLORIDA
HERE IS THE LINK:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/travel/sfl-bestsnorkel,0,5248749.story

No comments:

Post a Comment